Saturday, September 23, 2006

WALSALL FUN RUN / WALK 1ST OCTOBER

Well it's just one week to go until the Fun Run / Walk. I am hoping you will consider joining Peter's Heart Challenge Team and either running or walking to raise funds for Heart Care. This will be a marvellous opportunity to give yourself a fun challenge whilst getting sponsors to support Peter's 2006 Heart Challenges. It's really easy. If you haven't already got a sponsor / donation form email me from the link in My Complete Profile or phone 01922 624097 and I'll get one to you. You'll get full entry details and event information from the Walsall Rotary Club Fun Run website http://www.rotary.org.uk/WalsallRun/Walsall-Run1stOct2006.htm and in the links section. You can pre register or sign up on the day.
Still undecided whether I'm up for the 5k or 10k it will all depend upon the day and how I'm feeling. Looking forward to seeing you there. Good luck!